Our administrative office employees are the front line for the Coosawattee River Resort Association. We are usually the first CRRA representatives guests and potential property owners meet, after speaking with those at the main gate. Our job is to welcome you.
Some have said to the individual working at the front desk, “All you do is answer the phones.” Untrue! The front desk employee has to know a little bit about everything. He or she speaks to more people, from inside and outside the CRRA, than any other employee.
We answer lots of questions from potential, new or established property owners, guests, real estate agents, attorneys, and the list goes on. Approximately 55% of our property owners live out of state or out of the country. The only way most of them can have problems resolved or questions answered is via phone, sometimes requiring extended phone calls. When you see us on the phone, we may be helping a property owner here, in another state or another country.
Our administrative staff also:
- Creates or renews ID cards;
- Creates and monitors guest passes;
- Accepts camping registrations;Distributes mailbox keys;
- Gives out 911 address forms;
- Accepts orders for yard signs;
- Handles all changes of deeds and ownership;
- Maintains all property owners’ information;
- Creates and distributes the monthly newsletter via print and e-mail;
- Creates all work order requests, passing them onto the Roads and Grounds Department; and
- Feeds all pertinent information to our various departments, all of which are housed in the administrative offices building (the POA building).