Pavilions & Camping Rules
Reservations to be made by property owner.
All dues, fines and assessments must be current.
All guests will need a guest pass if using any amenity without property owner.
- Available to property owners and their guest(s)
- Maximum people per pavilion is fifty.
- The pavilion at East Park and Fish Trap can be reserved one month in advance for $20.00 for each 4 hrs. (No refunds).
- It is your responsibility to post a reservation sign at the pavilion.
- Bagged garbage must be placed in trash cans and not left in the pavilion.
- $7.50 per night per site.
- Only 3 tents per campsite (1 large 2 small pop ups) allowed.
- No RVs allowed at tent sites
RV camping - located at Fish Trap and Coast to Coast only.
- RV camping is $15.00 per night per site.
- Two man tents allowed only with RV.
Rules for All Camp Sites
- Maximum people per camp site per night (tent or RV) is six.
- No extension cords.
- No alcoholic beverages.
- Pets must be on leash and cleaned up afterwards.
- No bad behavior, vulgar language, disturbing music, loud screaming, fighting or barking dogs.
- Quiet time is from 11:00pm to 7:00am
- Outdoor lights off at midnight.
- Maximum stay within the resort is 14 consecutive days; allow 14 days before return visit. Moving from park to park will not be allowed.
- Wood fires permitted only in CRRA fire pits. (Must be attended at all times) No other fires are permitted except for charcoal, propane, gasoline and alcohol stoves, grills and lanterns.
- Ditching to control rainwater around tents is not allowed.
- Black sewage water (sewer) or gray water (sink or shower) must be emptied into dump stations – not onto ground or in river. Violators will be fined and may be banned from parks.
- All garbage must be bagged and placed in trashcans provided. If at Fish Trap the dumpsters at the Teen Center may be used. Failure to comply will result in $100.00 fine or current fine set by the Board Of Directors.
- Picnic tables are not to be moved from pavilions or campsites.
- No portable generators.
Violations of the posted rules will subject the violator and/or property owners to an assessment per incident and/or suspension of park use.
Use of CRRA facilities and play areas shall be at your own risk.