WARNING: NO LIFEGUARD ON DUTY / SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
- You and each guest must sign in and present a valid CRRA ID card or a current guest pass card. (See current guest pass policy). Guests of 14 year old ID card holders must be 16 or older and show proof of age.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult at all times who is at least 18 years of age and must show proof of age.
- Guest passes will be punched except for children who require leak proof pants.
- Infants must be supervised at all times in the wading pool. “Little Swimmers” leak-proof pants must be worn by all toddlers and must be approved by the CRRA attendant. Approved pants may be purchased from attendant.
- All children must be properly supervised at all times.
- No smoking (except in specified smoking areas).
- No alcoholic beverages on premises or in parking lot.
- No diving or jumping into the pool (NO EXCEPTIONS).
- No gathering, playing or sliding on ropes, handrails or ladders.
- No running, rough playing, bad behavior, vulgar language, loud screaming, or fighting.
- No grills
- No glass containers
- Floats or beach balls allowed with permission depending on space available at time of the request.
- Proper swimming attire required. No cutoffs or jeans. No thongs.
- Above the knee swim wear fabrics of lycra, spandex and knits are OK. T-shirts can be worn only with proper swim wear underneath.
- No wet swim wear in game room or work-out room. Shoes are required.
- No food, drink or chewing gum in the pool area.
- No inappropriate behavior between individuals.
Reservations must be made and paid for 10 days in advance for all pool parties. Payments must be made at the CRRA office.
Large groups over 8 should call ahead for space available.
Parties at the pools require a reservation fee of $15 for up to 15 people and $30 for 16-30 people. Guest pass policy also applies.
Maximum of 30 people anytime / maximum length of party time is 2 hours.
CRRA reserves the right to refuse entry and/or to remove any person(s) with cause from any Amenity.